Senior Business Developer 80% - 100%
Who are we ?
tooyoo.ch is a fast growing project initiated by the Insurance "Die Mobiliar" as "speedboat". Running as a venture corporate the team is composed of 4 skilled and experimented entrepreneurs and insurance specialists.
To support our scale up phase we need to complete the core team with a strong business development profile.
We are looking for a person able to conclude agreements with future partners such as banks, insurance companies, family offices or government administration. This person will plan the implementation and initiate the integration of tooyoo with these partners. You will be required to travel through Switzerland and you must be swiss-german native with strong french (and/or english) knowledge.
- You prospect new customers and visit and consolidate our current prospects portfolio working closely with our CEO.
- You work in collaboration with our business analyst which will take care of the technical implementation of our software solution.
- You work on the development of new products and services with concepts and market tests, via pilots and, if successful, right through to market launch.
- You create presentations and texts for internal and external communication/prospection.
As a small team we are looking for a swiss knife profile able to have multiple hats and being able to improve in his role. What we expect from you:
- You are currently a freelancer and could work for period of time on invoice (up to the end of 2019).
- You are curious, open, flexible and characterized by quick comprehension of complex subjects.
- You have an entrepreneurial thinking and you are an acting person, you show a high degree of initiative, you are above-average committed and proactive
- You are a pragmatic person solution oriented.
- You show a structured, independent way of working and a confident, self-confident appearance.
- You are customer-oriented and have a flair for marketing and communication.
- In addition to German, you also speak good French and are willing to work in French-speaking Switzerland on a daily basis.
Interested ? Let’s connect and meet !
If you need more information please contact Julien Ferrari : email@example.com